ArdjansTravels.ComWelcome to my website, my name is Ard-Jan and I've been travelling since August 2009. Please let me introduce myself on my About page, or guide you to the stories about the many destinations I have visited so far on my Archive page. You can also add the site on Facebook and stay updated about new posts.
- El Bogotazo
- Mendoza. Wine, wine, and more wine
- Unlucky in Santa Cruz
- Canal del Beagle and sea lions
- Extending my visa, first attempt
- Whale watching at Peninsula Valdes
- Torres del Paine, hiking the “W”.
- Ke Viva el Mundo: My new home in Buenos Aires
- Rio Orinoco, Living with the Warao indigenous.
- Salar de Uyuni day 2: Laguna Verde, Licancabur volcano and flat tires!